February 1st, 2019
Solomon Exam Prep—a leading publisher of securities exam prep materials—is proud to announce a partnership with Ohio Dominican University. With this partnership, ODU students will get everything needed to pass the all-important SIE exam.
As FINRA’s “introductory” exam, the SIE is used by securities firms to measure the seriousness of job candidates. For years, Solomon’s instructors have helped professionals pass securities exams—and now they’ve drawn on this expertise to create the best possible SIE test-prep materials. Geared to a variety of learning styles, these include:
- A digital study guide
- An audiobook
- Free mobile apps
- An online exam simulator with unlimited quizzes and exams
- A video lecture with slides and narration
- Custom study schedules for classes or independent study
Perhaps most importantly, Solomon’s materials are complemented by personalized support. As one student noted, “I didn’t think this kind of customer service and general human kindness existed anymore.” The company’s dedication shows in its consistently high pass rates.
Partner instructors rave about Solomon’s materials as well—especially for featuring:
- An online interactive admin portal where courses and student progress can be monitored (making “back-end faculty work a breeze,” as UN-Omaha’s Ray LeBlanc recently put it)
- A curriculum tailored to fit the needs of each school and program
- No expense to the partnering school beyond the study materials for the students
Contact us at 503.601.0212 to discuss setting up a Solomon partnership for your school—and to join such prestigious institutions as the University of Nebraska-Omaha, Adelphi University, Seton Hall University, and the University of Dallas.
Jeremy Solomon, Founder/President
Beth Hamilton, Business Development
About Solomon Exam Prep
Founded by Karen Solomon (Ph.D., University of Chicago) and Jeremy Solomon (MBA, Wharton), Solomon Exam Prep has helped thousands of students pass their series exams: Series 3, 6, 7, 24, 26, 27, 28, 50, 51, 52, 53, 62, 63, 65, 66, 79, 82 and 99.
6750 SW Franklin St, Suite A, Portland, OR 97223