Orders are processed Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Same-day shipping is not guaranteed on orders placed after 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time or any order placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed during these times will be shipped the next business day. Solomon Exam Prep does not guarantee a delivery date for Priority Mail shipments, which is estimated at 2-3 business days. Refunds for Express Mail shipments will be given consideration if Solomon Exam Prep is notified within 24 hours after the expected delivery date. International shipments may take 6-10 business days for delivery, though this is subject to customs clearance. Solomon Exam Prep is not responsible for any duties, taxes or fees required by the country of delivery.
Should you wish to return part or all of your purchase the following return policy will apply:
Merchandise is nonreturnable and nonrefundable once it has been received. The definition of received is as follows :
Shipping and Handling is nonrefundable under any circumstances. Solomon Exam Prep is not responsible for any Shipping and Handling costs required to return any merchandise.
All shipped products must be returned in original condition.
All returns will be subject to a $10 processing fee.
Once a purchase is complete all return requests must be received within the following time line:
If returned merchandise meets all of the above requirements, a credit will be added to the credit card used at the time of purchase. The refunded amount will be the amount paid for the product at the time of purchase less the $10 processing fee and will not include any shipping and handling fees.
If returned merchandise does not meet all of the above requirements, no refunds will be awarded.
All products purchased from Solomon Exam Prep either online or by phone are subject to this return policy. If you have any questions about this policy please contact us by phone at 503-601-0212 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a student orders the wrong study materials, Solomon Exam Prep will exchange their materials upon request.
1) If student calls back within seven days and the materials have not been accessed:
2) If some of the elements have been accessed, and some have not, we will credit their account for the unused materials only, less the $10 processing fee.
3) If student calls back after a week:
Extensions past the 180 day access period are available for all digital materials. The following extensions are available:
Extensions are made available 1 week prior to an item's expiration date. A green box will appear below the product that reads "Buy 1 Month Extension."Extensions can also be purchased by contacting Solomon Exam Prep at 503-601-0212.
Should you wish to adjust an order, you must contact Solomon Exam Prep within 24 hours of purchase at 503-601-0212 or email at email@example.com. Solomon Exam Prep does not apply previous order totals to new purchases unless contacted within that period. After 24 hours, any additional purchases can be made a la carte and previous order totals will not be applied.
"Ask the Professor" is a feature granted to individuals who have purchased materials with Solomon Exam Prep. Access to "Ask the Professor" is granted until the expiration date for online materials and/ or for 180 days from the date of purchase for hard copy materials.
Occasionally, Solomon Exam Prep will offer promotional discounts off certain products or packages. These promotions cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers.
Solomon Exam Prep also collects information such as IP addresses and browser type when you visit www.solomonexamprep.com. This is done to assess trends and to make improvements to our website and products and services.
Solomon Exam Prep requires certain information when you purchase a product or service from our website or by phone. This information includes a valid name, valid individual email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, credit card number, expiration date, etc. This is used to process your order, contact you regarding your order, and to ensure compliance with our single-user policy.
Solomon Exam Prep uses the industry standard SSL encryption to protect your credit card information. This information is not stored. Solomon Exam Prep will not keep your credit card information on file unless explicitly requested. Some users may be uncomfortable submitting their credit card information over the Internet, and thus orders can also be placed by phone Monday through Friday, 7 AM - 4 PM PT.
If your products and services have been ordered by your employer or instructor, Solomon Exam Prep may share information gathered regarding your account activity and material usage with the employer or instructor. Employers also have the ability to track your study progress and receive reports of your quiz and exam results.
Solomon Exam Prep may utilize FINRA’s publically accessible website BrokerCheck® to check if you have passed your exam. This is done so that we may track pass rates for our exams. Upon successful completion of your exam, Solomon Exam Prep may send you a congratulatory pass certificate.
Solomon Exam Prep reserves the right to use your submitted testimonial and any information you provide such as your name and company in whichever way it chooses, including marketing and publication.
Solomon Exam Prep may send you e-mails informing you of specials, product updates, events, news, etc. You may opt out of these e-mails by unsubscribing via the link provided in the e-mail. Employees of Solomon Exam Prep may also send you personalized e-mails with study tips or product suggestions. You may request the sender not contact you.
Solomon Exam Prep may link to third-party websites on www.solomonexamprep.com. Solomon Exam Prep is not responsible for these third-party privacy policies and recommends consulting their statement of privacy practices.
If you have additional questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (503) 601-0212 Monday – Friday (7 AM – 4 PM PT).
Solomon Exam Prep study materials are legally protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
Unauthorized use or reproduction of Solomon Exam Prep materials copyrighted by Solomon Exam Prep is prohibited.
The Solomon Exam Prep materials you have purchased are to be used for your personal use. Unauthorized resale of Solomon Exam Prep materials is prohibited.
Shared use of online exam study guides, online classes, online exam simulators, streamed or downloaded audiobooks (Products & Services) is prohibited. Solomon Exam Prep will only support registered purchases of Products & Services directly from Solomon Exam Prep or from an authorized distributor. Solomon Exam Prep’s Products & Services are intended for personal use only unless specifically approved in writing by Solomon Exam Prep.
Products & Services are provided by Solomon Exam Prep, subject to your acceptance and compliance with the Terms & Conditions set forth below. Sharing or selling access to Products & Service is prohibited. All online access of Products & Services is non-transferable.
By accessing or using Products & Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set forth below. Solomon Exam Prep may modify these Terms & Conditions at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms & Conditions to SolomonExamPrep.com. Your continued access or use of Products & Services shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of modified Terms & Conditions.
1. Copyright and Licenses. The entire contents of www.solomonexamprep.com Solomon Exam Prep and its Products & Services are copyrighted under the copyright laws of the United States. Products & Services are solely for non-commercial use. Copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of any downloaded, recorded or online material, is prohibited without the written permission of Solomon Exam Prep. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from Solomon Exam Prep. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Solomon Exam Prep for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
2. Use of Products & Services via www.solomonexamprep.com. You understand that Solomon Exam Prep does not warrant that Products & Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Products & Services are provided on an as is, “as available" basis. You are responsible for your own system and agree to meet the minimum system requirements set forth by Solomon Exam Prep.
You understand that Solomon Exam Prep may revise the content of its website and Products & Services from time to time to meet business objectives. Solomon Exam Prep may add or remove materials that it considers as unnecessary or no longer relevant for its training objectives. Once content is removed, it will not be accessible and will not be available upon request.
You understand that Products & Services are intended to assist you in your study program. You accept this arrangement and understand that Products & Services will be updated and released in a manner consistent with the priorities and objectives of Solomon Exam Prep.
You understand that your purchase of Solomon Exam Prep Products & Services offers a limited license on all digital materials. This license is valid for 180 days or until the student passes his/her exam, whichever comes first. The Products & Services are non-transferable and are to be used only by one individual. You agree not to share proprietary, online usernames and password with anyone, even if someone has his or her own Products & Services. Such sharing of access, usernames and passwords is a violation of this Terms & Conditions and will result in immediate suspension of your privileges to any Products & Services at www.solomonexamprep.com without refund. Solomon Exam Prep monitors its website including the use of Products & Services, and enforces its one subscriber policy diligently.
Solomon Exam Prep may offer customized information about your study performance utilizing the Products & Services. This information may be offered to assist you in your preparation for an exam and is not intended to be an estimate or prediction of your actual exam score. Custom feedback from Solomon is intended only as a diagnostic tool of your knowledge as you prepare for the exam, and your practice scores may be affected by factors beyond Solomon Exam Prep’s control.
In no event will Solomon Exam Prep be liable for (I) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use Products & Services provided by Solomon Exam Prep, or any information, or transactions provided on www.solomonexamprep.com or downloaded or hyperlinked from www.solomonexamprep.com even if Solomon Exam Prep or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (II) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in Solomon Exam Prep's electronic content, Products & Services or information downloaded through, or hyperlinked from, www.solomonexamprep.com. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, Solomon Exam Prep’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Solomon Exam Prep; Firstbooks.com, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, authors, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to Solomon Exam Prep’s Products & Services from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms & Conditions by you.
4. Miscellaneous. This Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon applicable to Terms & Conditions made and to be performed in Oregon. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Solomon Exam Prep and you for any purpose concerning this Terms & Conditions or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Oregon. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to Solomon Exam Prep’s Products & Services must be commenced within six months (6 months) after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Solomon Exam Prep’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Terms & Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Terms & Conditions. Solomon Exam Prep may assign its rights and duties under this Terms & Conditions to any party at any time without notice to you.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice, please review periodically.
"Solomon Exam Prep" and its products are registered trademarks of Solomon Exam Prep® and are owned by the Solomon Exam Prep® division of First Books.®