Orders are processed weekdays from 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Orders received weekdays after 12 p.m. or on weekends or holidays will be shipped the next business day. Solomon Exam Prep does not guarantee or promise a delivery date for shipments. Most domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail which, according to the USPS, is estimated at 2-3 business days.Shipping is nonrefundable.
International shipment time and delivery cannot be estimated, predicted or guaranteed due to multiple factors beyond the control of Solomon Exam Prep. Solomon Exam Prep is not responsible for any duties, taxes, surcharges or fees required by the country of delivery or by any other entity or person outside of the United States. Solomon Exam Prep customers understand and agree that paying for international shipping only means that Solomon Exam Prep will ship it via an international method and that anything that takes place that slows, adds expense, impedes or stops such international delivery is at the customer's sole risk and responsibility -- not Solomon Exam Prep. Additionally, Solomon Exam Prep customers understand and agree that there are no refunds or credits issued for orders that include international shipping.
Access to MaterialsOnline Materials are available for 180 days or until student
passes his/her exam, whichever comes first. Products and Services are
non-transferable and to be used by only one individual.
Access to unused materials will be automatically disabled
after 3 years from date of purchase. These materials will not be
reinstated nor will any credit be applied.
Merchandise is nonreturnable and nonrefundable once it has been received or activated.The definition of received is as follows :
- Shipped products including Study Guides and Audiobook CDs - Any item that is shipped will be considered received once it has been removed from its wrapping.
- Exam Simulators, Video Lectures/On-Demand Classes, and audiobooks (MP3 Streaming + Download) - These products are considered received if the product has been activated for 15 minutes or if the customer has logged in more than once, or has downloaded more than one audiobook file.
- Live Online Classes- Classes are considered received once an individual has logged into a session even if they do not participate in the duration of the lesson(s).
Approved returns will be subject to a $10 processing fee
All shipped products must be returned in original condition and are subject to an additional $10 restocking fee.
Shipping is nonrefundable under any circumstances. Solomon Exam Prep is not responsible for any shipping costs required to return any merchandise.
Once a purchase is complete all return requests must be received within the following time-line:
- 72 hours from invoice date for online and downloadable products
- 7 days from receipt for all shipped products
At NO time will activated (i.e. logged in for more than 15 minutes or logged in more than once or more than a single audiobook file has been downloaded) products be refunded.
If returned merchandise meets all of the above requirements, a credit will be added to the credit card used at the time of purchase. The refunded amount will be the amount paid for the product at the time of purchase less the $10 processing fee and will not include any shipping fees.
If returned merchandise does not meet all of the above requirements, no refunds will be awarded. No returns or refunds are permitted after one year from the date of purchase.
All products purchased from Solomon Exam Prep are subject to this return policy. If you have any questions about this policy please contact us by phone at 503-601-0212 or email at email@example.com.
If a student orders the wrong study materials, Solomon Exam Prep will exchange their materials upon request.
1) Notification within 7 days of purchase date, and materials have NOT been accessed:
- We will provide a dollar for dollar credit less a $10 processing fee, meaning we can exchange one Series for another and leave any additional credit on their account.
- Shipping costs are excluded from calculation.
- If some of the elements have been accessed, we will credit their account for unused materials only, less the $10 processing fee.
2) Notification after one week, (but not more than 3 years), and materials have NOT been accessed:
- We will exchange the unused product (for a $10 processing fee) to a different package (more expensive packages are an additional cost).
- Any remaining credit will be lost.
Extensions past the 180 day access period are available for all digital materials. The following extensions are available:
- One-time, 5 day extension at no extra charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to order this one-time extension.
- 30 day extension for 1/3 of the product's cost.
- Other extensions required due to extenuating circumstances are given consideration if Solomon Exam Prep is contacted within 3 months of the expiration date of the product.
Extensions are made available 1 week prior to an item's expiration date. A green box will appear below the product that reads "Buy 1 Month Extension."Extensions can also be purchased by contacting Solomon Exam Prep at 503-601-0212.
Should you wish to adjust an order, you must contact Solomon Exam Prep within 24 hours of purchase at 503-601-0212 or email at email@example.com. Solomon Exam Prep does not apply previous order totals to new purchases unless contacted within that period. After 24 hours, any additional purchases can be made a la carte and previous order totals will not be applied.
"Ask the Professor"
"Ask the Professor" is a feature granted to individuals who have purchased materials with Solomon Exam Prep. Access to "Ask the Professor" is granted until the expiration date for online materials and/ or for 180 days from the date of purchase for hard copy materials.
Occasionally, Solomon Exam Prep will offer promotional discounts off certain products or packages. These promotions cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers. Promotions are valid only for the advertised date(s) and cannot be applied retroactively.
Collection of Information
Solomon Exam Prep also collects information such as IP addresses and browser type when you visit www.solomonexamprep.com. This is done to assess trends and to make improvements to our website and products and services.
Solomon Exam Prep requires certain information when you purchase a product or service from our website or by phone. This information includes a valid name, valid individual email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, credit card number, expiration date, etc. This is used to process your order, contact you regarding your order, and to ensure compliance with our single-user policy.
Solomon Exam Prep uses the industry standard SSL encryption to protect your credit card information. This information is not stored. Solomon Exam Prep will not keep your credit card information on file unless explicitly requested. Some users may be uncomfortable submitting their credit card information over the Internet, and thus orders can also be placed by phone Monday through Friday, 7 AM - 4 PM PT.
If your products and services have been ordered by your employer or instructor, Solomon Exam Prep may share information gathered regarding your account activity and material usage with the employer or instructor. Employers also have the ability to track your study progress and receive reports of your quiz and exam results.
Solomon Exam Prep may utilize FINRA’s publicly accessible website BrokerCheck® to check if you have passed your exam. This is done so that we may track pass rates for our exams. Upon successful completion of your exam, Solomon Exam Prep may send you a congratulatory pass certificate.
Solomon Exam Prep reserves the right to use your submitted testimonial and any information you provide such as your name and company in whichever way it chooses, including marketing and publication.
Solomon Exam Prep may send you e-mails informing you of specials, product updates, events, news, etc. You may opt out of these e-mails by unsubscribing via the link provided in the e-mail. Employees of Solomon Exam Prep may also send you personalized e-mails with study tips or product suggestions. You may request the sender not contact you.
Solomon Exam Prep may link to third-party websites on www.solomonexamprep.com. Solomon Exam Prep is not responsible for these third-party privacy policies and recommends consulting their statement of privacy practices.
If a payment dispute is lodged by you or anyone on your behalf, either through PayPal or directly with your Credit Card Company, Solomon Exam Prep will disable all active materials immediately. If the claim had been lodged in error and you wish to purchase additional Solomon Exam Prep materials, you will be charged a $25 fee in addition to the cost of the materials. This is to cover the charges against Solomon Exam Prep when a claim is lodged. After this fee has been paid, you will have access to your Solomon Exam Prep materials upon successful payment of the cost of the materials.
Live Web Classes
Live Web Classes are offered for selected Series, to purchase for the dates and times stated on the product description. The class cannot be purchased and used for another class offered at a later date. Live Web Classes are recorded and will be made available to Paid students for 15 days after the class ends. Live Web Classes are non-refundable after invitation links have been emailed, 1 week before the class. Non-attendance of the Live Web Class will not qualify a refund.
Refunds may only be granted if requested before the Live Web Class invitations have been sent. All refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
Solomon Exam Prep is committed to providing the most up to date content, and therefore Solomon Exam Prep continually updates it's materials. Solomon Exam Prep will automatically update your active and inactive materials free of charge, when updates are released. You are welcome to contact Solomon Exam Prep and have your study materials reverted to the previous version if you wish.
If you have additional questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (503) 601-0212 Monday – Friday (7 AM – 4 PM PT).
Terms & Conditions
Solomon Exam Prep study materials are legally protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
Unauthorized use or reproduction of Solomon Exam Prep materials copyrighted by Solomon Exam Prep is prohibited.
The Solomon Exam Prep materials you have purchased are to be used for your personal use. Unauthorized resale of Solomon Exam Prep materials is prohibited.
Shared use of online exam study guides, online classes, online exam simulators, streamed or downloaded audiobooks (Products & Services) is prohibited. Solomon Exam Prep will only support registered purchases of Products & Services directly from Solomon Exam Prep or from an authorized distributor. Solomon Exam Prep’s Products & Services are intended for personal use only unless specifically approved in writing by Solomon Exam Prep.
Products & Services are provided by Solomon Exam Prep, subject to your acceptance and compliance with the Terms & Conditions set forth below. Sharing or selling access to Products & Service is prohibited. All online access of Products & Services is non-transferable.
By accessing or using Products & Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set forth below. Solomon Exam Prep may modify these Terms & Conditions at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms & Conditions to SolomonExamPrep.com. Your continued access or use of Products & Services shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of modified Terms & Conditions.
1. Copyright and Licenses. The entire contents of www.solomonexamprep.com Solomon Exam Prep and its Products & Services are copyrighted under the copyright laws of the United States. Products & Services are solely for non-commercial use. Copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of any downloaded, recorded or online material, is prohibited without the written permission of Solomon Exam Prep. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from Solomon Exam Prep. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Solomon Exam Prep for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
2. Use of Products & Services via www.solomonexamprep.com. You understand that Solomon Exam Prep does not warrant that Products & Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Products & Services are provided on an as is, “as available" basis. You are responsible for your own system and agree to meet the minimum system requirements set forth by Solomon Exam Prep.
You understand that Solomon Exam Prep may revise the content of its website and Products & Services from time to time to meet business objectives. Solomon Exam Prep may add or remove materials that it considers as unnecessary or no longer relevant for its training objectives. Once content is removed, it will not be accessible and will not be available upon request.
You understand that Products & Services are intended to assist you in your study program. You accept this arrangement and understand that Products & Services will be updated and released in a manner consistent with the priorities and objectives of Solomon Exam Prep.
You understand that your purchase of Solomon Exam Prep Products & Services offers a limited license on all digital materials. This license is valid for 180 days or until the student passes his/her exam, whichever comes first. The Products & Services are non-transferable and are to be used only by one individual. You agree not to share proprietary, online usernames and password with anyone, even if someone has his or her own Products & Services. Such sharing of access, usernames and passwords is a violation of this Terms & Conditions and will result in immediate suspension of your privileges to any Products & Services at www.solomonexamprep.com without refund. Solomon Exam Prep monitors its website including the use of Products & Services, and enforces its one subscriber policy diligently.
Solomon Exam Prep may offer customized information about your study performance utilizing the Products & Services. This information may be offered to assist you in your preparation for an exam and is not intended to be an estimate or prediction of your actual exam score. Custom feedback from Solomon is intended only as a diagnostic tool of your knowledge as you prepare for the exam, and your practice scores may be affected by factors beyond Solomon Exam Prep’s control.
In no event will Solomon Exam Prep be liable for (I) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use Products & Services provided by Solomon Exam Prep, or any information, or transactions provided on www.solomonexamprep.com or downloaded or hyperlinked from www.solomonexamprep.com even if Solomon Exam Prep or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (II) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in Solomon Exam Prep's electronic content, Products & Services or information downloaded through, or hyperlinked from, www.solomonexamprep.com. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, Solomon Exam Prep’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Solomon Exam Prep; Firstbooks.com, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, authors, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to Solomon Exam Prep’s Products & Services from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms & Conditions by you.
4. Miscellaneous. This Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon applicable to Terms & Conditions made and to be performed in Oregon. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Solomon Exam Prep and you for any purpose concerning this Terms & Conditions or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Oregon. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to Solomon Exam Prep’s Products & Services must be commenced within six months (6 months) after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Solomon Exam Prep’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Terms & Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Terms & Conditions. Solomon Exam Prep may assign its rights and duties under this Terms & Conditions to any party at any time without notice to you.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice, please review periodically.
"Solomon Exam Prep" and its products are registered trademarks of Solomon Exam Prep® and are owned by the Solomon Exam Prep® division of First Books.®