Why choose Solomon Exam Prep?
Solomon Exam Prep has designed its study solutions to help your representatives pass their licensing exams the first time. Based on original memory and learning research by our University of Chicago, Ph.D, co-founder, Solomon’s study system is designed for maximum retention and success.
Free demo and access to the Admin Portal
- Place orders for employees
- Monitor and track student progress
- Monitor student study activity and review exam scores
- Schedule automatic reports for student activity and exam results, sent straight to your email
- Assess your student’s exam readiness with the Pass Probability tool
- Grant administrative access to multiple managers
- Reports for referral sales (for Referral partners only)
For more information or to schedule a demo of our materials and Admin Portal, call or email Jeremy Solomon at 503.601.0212 or email@example.com
"At Phillips & Co., my job was to hire entry level applicants who could successfully pass the Series 65 and Series 7 examinations in three months and do it the FIRST TIME. After trying Kaplan/Dearborn, STC, and even the Series 7 for Dummies, 85% of our applicants were still having a hard time passing.
One day while expressing my frustration to a colleague, he recommended I look up First Books' Solomon Exam Prep. I could tell immediately that this was a unique approach worth the investment. Since we implemented Solomon Exam Prep with new recruits our pass rate shot up to well over 90%.
If you or your employees want to pass your exam the first time without falling asleep while studying, I highly recommend you give their training program a try!”
- Kary Youman, Phillips & Co. Portland, Oregon
“Independent Investment Bankers Corp. exclusively uses Solomon exam preparation materials for its Series 79 and Series 63 needs. The Solomon study materials have served our representatives well and when people study using Solomon they pass their exams.”
- Dante Fichera, Chief Executive Officer, Independent Investment Bankers
For more information or to see a demo of our system,
call or e-mail Jeremy Solomon at 503.601.0212 or firstname.lastname@example.org