Series 7 Live Classes
Learn important concepts from a live instructor to help you pass your FINRA Series 7 (General Securities Representative) exam.
Next Series 7 Live Web Class
June 5 – 9
Monday – Friday, 12:00-3:15 pm ET
Why take a Solomon Live Class?
Solomon Live Web Classes give students the opportunity to supplement their studying with live instruction from Solomon content professionals. Enjoy in-depth, live explanations, ask follow up questions, and hear relevant questions from fellow students.
- Learn Anywhere: Take classes online via computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Learn Anytime: Class recordings are available for 30 days after the class ends.
- Equity Securities
- Debt Securities
- Municipal Securities
- The Taxation of Debt and Equity Securities
- Investment Companies
- Alternative Investments
- Securities Markets
- Securities Analysis
- CAPM and Portfolio Strategies
- Making Investment Recommendations
- Communications with the Public
- Issuing Securities in the Primary Market
- Business Conduct Rules
- Customer Accounts
- Margin Accounts
- Retirement Plans and Education Savings Accounts
- Trading in the Secondary Market
- Securities Industry Regulations
Number of Sessions: 5
Session Length: 3 hours + one 15-minute break
WATCH SAMPLE CLASS
Solomon Series 7 Resources
Solomon Exam Prep has been on the cutting edge of providing innovative resources for those studying for the Series 7 including study guides, exam simulators, on-demand video lectures, audiobooks, digital flashcards, and Pass Probability™ scores. A full list of what Solomon offers for Series 7 students, as well as samples, can be found by clicking the following button.