Series 65 Live Classes
Learn important concepts from a live instructor to help you pass your NASAA Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law) exam.
Next Series 65 Live Web Class
February 20 – 24
Monday: 11:30 am – 3:15 pm ET with a 15 minute break
Tuesday – Friday: 12:00 pm – 3:15 pm ET with a 15 minute break
Why take a Solomon Live Class?
Solomon Live Web Classes give students the opportunity to supplement their studying with live instruction from Solomon content professionals. Enjoy in-depth, live explanations, ask follow up questions, and hear relevant questions from fellow students.
- Learn Anywhere: Take classes online via computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Learn Anytime: Class recordings are available for 30 days after the class ends.
- Equity Securities
- Debt Securities
- Municipal Securities
- The Taxation of Debt and Equity Securities
- Investment Companies
- Alternative Investments
- Securities Markets
- Securities Analysis
- CAPM and Portfolio Strategies
- Making Investment Recommendations
- Communications with the Public
- Issuing Securities in the Primary Market
- Business Conduct Rules
- Customer Accounts
- Margin Accounts
- Retirement Plans and Education Savings Accounts
- Trading in the Secondary Market
- Securities Industry Regulations
Number of Sessions: 5
Session Length: Session 1 – 3.5 hours + one 15-minute break; Sessions 2–5 – 3 hours + one 15-minute break
WATCH SAMPLE CLASS
Solomon Series 65 Resources
Solomon Exam Prep has been on the cutting edge of providing innovative resources for those studying for the Series 65 including study guides, exam simulators, on-demand video lectures, audiobooks, digital flashcards, and Pass Probability™ scores. A full list of what Solomon offers for Series 65 students, as well as samples, can be found by clicking the following button.