Series 63 Live Classes
Learn important concepts from a live instructor to help you pass your NASAA Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law) exam.
Next Series 63 Live Web Class
May 26 – May 27
Thursday 1:45 pm ET – 3:15 pm ET
Friday 12:00 pm ET – 3:15 pm ET
Why take a Solomon Live Class?
Solomon Live Web Classes give students the opportunity to supplement their studying with live instruction from Solomon content professionals. Enjoy in-depth, live explanations, ask follow up questions, and hear relevant questions from fellow students.
- Learn Anywhere: Take classes online via computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Learn Anytime: Class recordings are available for 30 days after the class ends.
- Federal securities laws
- Registration of broker-dealers and agents
- Regulation of securities and issuers, Canadian broker-dealers, registration of investment advisers and investment adviser representatives
- Registration of federal-covered-advisers, registration of persons
- Registration of securities, exempt securities
- Remedies and administrative provisions, offers and sales
- Recordkeeping, net worth/capital requirements, business practices
- Ethical practices and fiduciary obligations
- Compensation, custody, prudent investor standards, suitability
- Conflicts of interest and other fiduciary issues
Number of Sessions: 2
Session Length: Session 1 – 1.5 hours; Session 2 – 3.25 hours
WATCH SAMPLE CLASS
Solomon Series 63 Resources
Solomon Exam Prep has been on the cutting edge of providing innovative resources for those studying for the Series 63 including study guides, exam simulators, on-demand video lectures, and audiobooks, digital flashcards, and Pass Probability™ scores. A full list of what Solomon offers for Series 63 students, as well as samples, can be found by clicking the following button.