Series 24 Live Classes
Learn important concepts from a live instructor to help you pass your FINRA Series 24 (General Securities Principal) exam.
Next Series 24 Live Web Class
January 23 – 27
Monday – Friday
12:00 pm ET – 3:15 pm ET
Why take a Solomon Live Class?
Solomon Live Web Classes give students the opportunity to supplement their studying with live instruction from Solomon content professionals. Enjoy in-depth, live explanations, ask follow up questions, and hear relevant questions from fellow students.
- Learn Anywhere: Take classes online via computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Learn Anytime: Class recordings are available for 30 days after the class ends.
Supervision of General Broker-Dealer Activities
- Registration Information
- Dealing with Customers
- Conduct Rules
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Record Keeping
- Financial Responsibility Rules
Supervision of Retail and Institutional Customer Related Activities
- Opening an Account
- Types of Accounts
- Cash Versus Margin Accounts
- Maintaining an Account
- Customer Privacy Rules
- Investment Company and Annuities
Supervision of Investment Banking and Research
- Investment Banking: Types of Offerings and Issuers
- Investment Banking: Public Offering Rules
- Investment Banking: Exempt Offerings and Transactions
- Investment Banking: Merger and Tender Offer Rules
Supervision of Trading and Market Making Activities
- Trading, Halts, and Pauses
- Auction Markets
- The Nasdaq
- OTC Markets
- SEC Rules for NMS Securities
- Clearance and Settlement
- Transferring Funds and Securities
Number of Sessions: 5
Session Length: 3 hours + one 15-minute break
Solomon Series 24 Resources
Solomon Exam Prep has been on the cutting edge of providing innovative resources for those studying for the Series 24 including study guides, exam simulators, on-demand video lectures, audiobooks, digital flashcards, and Pass Probability™ scores. A full list of what Solomon offers for Series 24 students, as well as samples, can be found by clicking the following button.