If you’ve ever studied for a securities licensing exam like the SIE, Series 7, or Series 65, then you know how important it is to have the best study materials. Great materials that suit your learning style can mean the difference between passing your exam on the first attempt and being forced to retake the exam one or more times.
To better meet the needs of professionals preparing for the FINRA Series 82 Private Securities Offerings Representative Exam, Solomon Exam Prep is excited to announce a significantly expanded Solomon Series 82 Video Lecture. With twice as much exam-focused content, you’ll feel even more confident about your knowledge on test day.
More Content Means Better Prep
The new version of the Solomon Series 82 Video Lecture contains all the content of the original version, with additional information in several sections. The refreshed Lecture also includes four brand new sections. Here’s what to expect in the new version:
- Added information on types of exempt offerings, including Regulation S, Regulation CF, and the Fast Act Exemption
- New section that details the process for structuring and issuing a Regulation D offering, including disclosure information
- New segment that deals extensively with rules on aggregation and integration
- Added information about requirements for opening an account and making recommendations, including SEC Regulation Best Interest
- Added information on types of accounts, including retirement accounts
- Added information related to FINRA communications rules
- New detailed sections on equity and debt securities
How To Use the Video Lecture in Your Study Plan
Solomon Video Lectures are recorded courses taught by Solomon content professionals that highlight the most crucial exam topics. We recommend watching the Video Lecture as a helpful overview of each chapter before reading the Study Guide. Alternatively, use the Video Lecture to review before taking your exam. All Solomon Video Lectures include downloadable slides for convenient note-taking. Taking notes while you watch will help you stay focused and learn better.
Series 82 Study Materials
Solomon offers several learning modalities for the Series 82 exam, in addition to the Video Lecture. The 5th edition of the Series 82 Study Guide is available as a digital subscription with a hardcopy upgrade option. The Series 82 Exam Simulator complements the Study Guide with thousands of practice questions so you can hone, track, and assess your knowledge. The Series 82 Audiobook is a word-for-word reading of the Study Guide for studying on the go. And the Series 82 Flashcards are digital cards that teach you key definitions and concepts.
You can purchase Series 82 materials individually or in several package options. Customers also have access to free tools and resources, including a study schedule in digital and pdf formats, which helps you master the exam material with maximum efficiency.
Visit the Solomon Series 82 product page to learn more.