As of September 12, 2016, the MSRB has opened the Series 50 permanent exam for municipal advisor firms to register their municipal advisor representatives.
Here are a few things to remember:
- If you are required to take the Series 50 exam, you have a one-year grace period (ending September 12, 2017) during which you can engage in municipal advisory activities before you must pass the exam.
- If you took the Series 50 pilot exam and did not pass, your first attempt at the Series 50 permanent exam is free.
- The passing score for the Series 50 exam is 71%.
- You have 180 minutes to complete the test.
- The exam fee is $265.
- If you used Solomon’s pilot exam study materials and did not pass, we will renew your materials at no charge. Just give us a call at 503-601-0212.
Visit http://apps.finra.org/testcenter/1/locations.aspx to find a testing location near you!