On July 1, the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) updated the Series 63, Series 65, and Series 66 exams. That means new material was added to the tests—material you need to know if you want to pass.
That’s where Solomon comes in. We updated our Series 63, Series 65, and Series 66 Study Guides and Online Exam Simulators so our customers don’t have to worry about being left behind by these changes.
• Exceptions for foreign broker-dealers
• Broker-dealer supervision of agents
• Prospectus delivery requirements
• Types of customer accounts
• Broker-dealer and agent commissions
• Cyber security and data protection
• Outside securities accounts
• Due diligence for broker-dealers
• Regulation A amendment
• Regulation D amendment
You can purchase each Exam Study Guide with our industry-leading Online Exam Simulator as part of our Essentials Study Package.
For a limited time, Like us on Facebook to get a coupon code for 10% off packages!