Circle the word(s) that makes the statement correct.
1. At least once per [year/quarter] member firms are required to send customers an account statement describing the customer’s securities positions, money balances, and account activity.
2. A broker must secure and maintain credit balances of her customers in reserve accounts [separate from/together with] trading accounts of member firm.
3. A member firm [may/may not] offer a security at a discount price to anyone who is not in the investment banking or securities industry.
4. Gifts and gratuities are restricted to a value over [$500/$100] per person per year.
5. A record kept by the member firm of all