Choose IA or not an IA.
1. _____ Jim, who works for Your Interest, a firm that receives compensation for giving investment advice.
2. _____ Silvia, who teaches a course at a community college that includes several classes focused on general strategies for financial investment.
3. _____ Valued Services, a broker-dealer firm that pays its employees a commission for securities traded as well as occasional compensation for giving advice on which investments are best suited for clients’ portfolios.
4. _____ Investments Publishing, the publisher of a subscription-based interactive website with a component that allows investors to enter personal information and receive advice that matches their needs.
5. _____ Beth, an agent for Security Group, who gives investment advic